- On the remote control, press the HELP button, or press the (HOME) button and select Apps → See all → Help.
- The next steps will depend on your TV menu options:
- Select Start to perform the picture and sound test.
What is the resolution of Sony Bravia TV?
Sony Bravia, Resolution: Full Hd 1920 X 1080 Pixels, Screen Size: 43″
How do I change the resolution on my Sony TV?
In the Appearance and Personalization window, click Personalization. In the Personalization window, click Display Settings. In the Display Settings window, under Resolution, move the slider bar to select the desired resolution setting, and then click the OK button.
How do I turn on 4K resolution on my Sony TV?
- Press the HOME button on the remote control.
- Select Settings.
- Select External inputs in the TV category.
- Select HDMI signal format and set to Enhanced format.