How many monsters are in Monster Rancher?
There are twelve basic types of monsters that can be combined, as well as eight special types players can receive as rewards by completing tasks or inserting a CD into the PlayStation. The common types are Dinos, Golems, Suezos, Hares, Tigers, Galis, Monols, Worms, Nagas, Jells, Pixies, and Plants.
How do you get Gali in Monster Rancher 1?
Go to the ice crevice at the far north of the ruins and you will find an ice bridge across the gap. Break the rock on the other side and search the temple at the end of the path. It will contain the Gali Mask. Combine with any two monsters for a Gali.
How do you get jell in Monster Rancher 2?
- To obtain a Jell in Monster Rancher 1, use the PS1 games Armored Core, Bust A Groove, Crash Team Racing, and Street Fighter EX alpha.
- To obtain a Jell in Monster Rancher 2, use.
- To obtain a Jell in Monster Rancher 3, use.
- To obtain a Jell in Monster Rancher 4, use.
- To obtain a Jell in Monster Rancher EVO, use.