Is Honda HR-V bigger than CR-V?
There are only minor differences in the legroom, shoulder room and headroom offered in HR-V and CR-V. Since the CR-V is slightly larger in dimension, the cabin space is slightly larger. The HR-V offers good cargo space which stands at 24.3 cubic feet with the rear seats up and 58.8 cubic feet with rear seats down.
What are the problems with Honda HR-V?
- Window Gaskets that are Loose and Dirty.
- Poor Paint Quality.
- Fuel Pump May Fail Prematurely.
- Coating on Rear Brake Calipers and Pistons May Peel. Issues with the Accelerator.
- Uncomfortable Seats.
- Push Start.
- Suspension Issues.
- Transmission Problems.
What are the pros and cons of a Honda HR-V?
- Pro: Stylish inside and out.
- Con: Sluggish on the highway.
- Pro: Roomy interior.
- Con: No more Magic Seat.
- Pro: Generous safety features and driver aids.