Why did Subaru stop making Impreza?
Subaru of America decided to shut down the 2022 Impreza compact sedan and hatchback production to make more room on the production line for the number one selling Subaru Outback. The 2023 Outback arrives this fall with a refresh while Impreza remains unchanged.
Which is better WRX or Impreza?
Your choice between the 2022 Subaru Impreza and 2022 Subaru WRX will depend largely on the level of performance you’re looking for. The Subaru Impreza is offered in a 5-door or sedan body style and is a modern commuter vehicle. The WRX, on the other hand, is a performance-focused turbocharged sedan.
What problems does a Subaru Impreza have?
- #1 Rear Oil Leak.
- #2 Black Smoke Coming from Exhaust.
- #3 Soy-Based Coating on Wires Attracts Rodents.
- #4 Subaru’s STARLINK Infotainment System Can Be Unresponsive.
- #5 Windshield Prone to Cracking On Its Own.
- #6 Underpowered Brakes can Effect Overall Suspension Health.