If you’ve applied or are currently applying to Ivy League schools, you’ve likely heard the phrase “Ivy Day.” Ivy Day, or Ivy Admissions Day, is when all the Ivy League schools announce their admissions decisions for regular decision first-year applicants. This year, Ivy Day is March 31, 2022.
What time is Ivy Day?
Les og lær om: skjul
The Ivy League schools release their admission decisions online at the same exact time, normally 5 p.m. or 7 p.m. Eastern time.
What Is Ivy Day?
|2021||Tuesday, April 6||7 p.m. ET|
|2020||Thursday, March 26||7 p.m. ET|
|2019||Thursday, March 28||5 p.m. ET|
|2018||Wednesday, March 28||7 p.m. ET|
1 more row
Do Duke decisions come out on Ivy Day?
Even the Ivy League schools pushed their regular decision release dates back to April 6th in 2021.
Here’s When Students Can Expect to Receive Regular Admission Decisions.
|School||Regular Decision Notification Date|
|Duke University||March 31, 2022 at 7 pm ET|
Which Ivy has highest acceptance rate?
Acceptance Rates by Ivy League School
- Princeton University – 4.4% Acceptance Rate.
- Harvard University – 4.0% Acceptance Rate.
- Columbia University- 3.9% Acceptance Rate.
- Yale University – 4.6% Acceptance Rate.
- The University of Pennsylvania – 5.9% Acceptance Rate.
- Dartmouth College – 6.2% Acceptance Rate.