- Best Overall: Cuisinart Elemental 13-Cup Food Processor.
- Best Compact Model: KitchenAid 7-Cup Food Processor.
- Best Value: Hamilton Beach Stack & Snap Food Processor.
- Best Splurge: Breville Sous Chef 16-Cup Food Processor.
- Best on a Budget: Oster 10-Cup Food Processor (sold out)
What is the number 1 food processor?
After rigorously testing five different models, our pick for the best food processor overall is the Breville Sous Chef 12, an easy and precise machine to use for every single task. If you’re looking for a budget-friendly purchase, the Hamilton Beach 12 Cup Stack and Snap is a bargain for the functionality.
What is the best food processor America’s Test Kitchen?
The Best Food Processor: Cuisinart Custom 14 14 Cup Food Processor. After all the chopping, shredding, slicing, and kneading was done, we had a winner.
Which food processor do chefs recommend?
In terms of pure performance, the Breville Sous Chef 16 Pro was hands down the best food processor we tested. It offers extra power; a larger, 16-cup blending bowl; and nicer features compared with the Cuisinart Custom 14. And it performed well in every test, especially excelling at slicing.