- Best Granola: Manitoba Harvest Hemp Yeah!
- Best Whole Grain Granola: Nature’s Path Honey Almond.
- Best Unique Flavor Granola: Bob’s Red Mill Apple Blueberry Granola.
- Best Keto/Low-Carb Granola: Low Karb Keto Nut Granola.
- Best Granola Clusters: KIND Vanilla Blueberry Clusters.
Which brands of granola are the healthiest?
- purely elizabeth. Ancient Grain Granola, Pumpkin Cinnamon.
- Paleonola. Grain Free Granola, Original.
- gr8nola. Superfood Granola, The Original.
- KIND. Healthy Grains Vanilla Blueberry Clusters with Flax Seeds.
- McCabe’s Granola.
- Nature’s Path.
- The Granola Bakery.
How can you tell if granola is healthy?
Look for granolas that do not contain trans fat and that are low in saturated fat. In excess, saturated fat (which sometimes creeps into granola through coconut and certain oils) can raise levels of “bad” LDL cholesterol and have been linked to heart disease, according to the American Heart Association.
What should I look for when buying granola?
- Check your portion size. Don’t eat your granola in access.
- Check the fat. Fat in granola helps to bind the granola pieces together.
- Check your additional toppings. Check out what fillers have been added to your granola.
- Check for whole grain.