- Oil Leaks and Faulty Seals Endanger the Engine.
- Oxygen Sensors Crack and Cause Rough Running.
- Head Gaskets and Cooling Systems Sometimes Compromise Engine Reliability.
- Oil Pump Seal Leaks Compromise Reliability.
- Cooling System Failure Compounds Head Gasket Problems.
Which is bigger Forester or Outback?
Size. Both the Subaru Forester and Outback are similar in size. The Forester offers more passenger volume than the Outback does with 111.9 cubic feet compared to 105.6 in the Outback. The Outback, however, delivers more cargo space than the Forester does with 32.5 cubic feet compared to 31.1 cubic feet in the Forester.
Is Subaru Outback a reliable car?
The Subaru Outback is reliable and is one of the more reliable vehicles in its class and price range. Typical users can expect 16-20 years of use before the vehicle needs significant repairs or starts to break down.
What is the average price of a 2022 Subaru Outback?
2022 Subaru Outback Pricing
Adding the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of $27,145 to a destination charge of $1,175 puts the base 2022 Outback at $28,320. The new Outback Wilderness comes in at $37,195 and the top Touring XT model costs $40,145 — plus the destination charge.