- Ather Energy 450x Gen 3.
- Hero Electric Optima CX (Dual-battery)
- Bajaj Chetak.
- Ola Electric S1 Pro.
- Hero Vida V1.
- TVS iQube ST.
- Bounce Infinity E1.
- Okinawa Okhi 90.
What is the name of electric scooty?
The most popular electric scooters include Ola S1 (Rs. 79,999), Ather 450X (Rs. 1.17 Lakh) and TVS iQube Electric (Rs. 1.60 Lakh).
Which electric scooter is best for daily use?
- Ola S1. 79,999 – 1.40 Lakh*
- Ather 450X. 1.17 – 1.39 Lakh*
- TVS iQube Electric. 1.25 – 1.61 Lakh*
- Bajaj Chetak. 1.52 Lakh*
- Simple One. 1.10 – 1.45 Lakh*
Are electric scooters good for traveling?
Riding an electric scooter is a fast, fun and yes, gas-free way to make quick trips around town or even off-road. There’s a lot more where this came from.