- Best Overall. Beleev 27″ Complete Skateboard for Beginners.
- Best for Little Kids. Ookkie Kids’ Learner Skateboard.
- Skitch Mini Cruiser Board.
- Brgood 22” Mini Cruiser.
- Muévelo 27″ Cruiser.
What are 4 types of skateboarding?
There are four main types of skateboarding: street skateboarding, vert skating, park skating, and freestyle skating. Street skateboarding is the most popular form of skateboarding. It involves tricks and maneuvers performed on sidewalks, stairs, handrails, and other urban obstacles.
How much is a regular skateboard?
The average retail price of a skateboard is $100 USD. Lower quality skateboards range from $30 to $60 USD, where high-quality skateboards can cost over $200 USD. Mass produced skateboards are cheaper than custom assembled skateboards.
What are the benefits of riding a skateboard?
- It’s Great for Relieving Stress.
- It’s Really Social.
- It’s an Affordable Hobby.
- It’s a Great Way to Get Around.
- It’ll Make You Stronger.
- It’s a Great Cardio Workout.
- It Can Help Make You More Coordinated.
- It’ll Teach You How to Fall Safely.