Are 90s Polly Pockets worth anything?
Got a Polly Pocket sitting around? Head over to eBay—it could be well worth your while! According to Complex, the most valuable sets are the ones made before 1998, when Mattel took over production from Bluebird. On eBay, prices currently range from $400 – $800 for certain coveted sets in mint condition.
Are they still making Polly Pockets?
|Slogan||Tiny is Mighty! (2018–present)|
Which Polly Pocket is the rarest?
- Some of the rarest Polly Pocket toys that are in demand are: 1992 Polly Pocket Partytime Stampers.
- 1992 Polly Pocket Partytime Stampers.
- 1996 Polly Pocket Jewel Case.
- 1993 Polly Pocket travel clock.
- 1995 Polly Pocket Light-Up Supermarket.